Tuesday, July 28, 2009

ugh what a bad bad day


mc donalds = the devil

I had the absolute worst day.. so much so that it started last night and carried on until today! I was playing with Layla last night and I felt like I got something stuck in my eye (like an eyelash or the like) and I tried to get it out of my eye, pretty normal right? After like an hour of rinsing out my eye, and putting in eye-drops, and generally going crazy I decided whatever it was wasn't coming out. So last night was rather uncomfortable, I didn't sleep at ALL because my eye was killing me when I closed it. I had to work all day with my eye watering and burning because I couldn't get an eye appt until 4:30. I went on my lunch break to the eye dr, which of course took up my entire hour. Apparently I had scratched my eye and thats why it was all swollen and painful. I finally got home tonight at about 10pm after getting my prescription eye-drops and hopefully it will feel better in the morning. As for the McDonald's, ugh, I needed something that would make me feel better, I KNOW ITS BAD but I don't care today. and too bad this morning I was finally losing some weight. ::sigh:: back on track tomorrow.

Mel

Posted by ShoZu

No comments: